- Wash hands after all activities. The easiest and best way to limit presence of germs is by teaching your child to wash their hands with soap after going to the bathroom, playing, blowing their nose, petting animals and before eating.
- Maintain a 1-meter distance with others and avoid touching others. Remind them to keep a safe 1-meter distance from their peers and avoid spending time in crowded areas or in groups.
- Avoid sharing food with others. Ensure that they eat their own food to reduce the risk of germs transmissions. Pack lunch for your child if possible.
- Build stronger immunity with foods rich in Prebiotics, Probiotics, Vitamin A, C, E and many more.
- Drink plenty of water. Children often forget to drink water, find a way to remind them of drinking water frequently, e.g. a small note on their water bottle could help.
Do take note that it’s also important to follow local health recommendations. If you have any questions regarding these recommendations, please contact your local health department.
If you are still working from home with kids with you, read about how to work from home and take care of your children.
AptaGro is formulated with patented combination of Prebiotics & Probiotic, high DHA* and important nutrients to support your child’s body and learning development. Make the change today. Get a Free sample.
*AptaGro consists of 89.7mg/100g DHA, the top 3 highest among all cow’s milk based growing up milk brands in Malaysia as of July 2020.