Terms and Conditions for Promotions & Contests
AptaGro™ Smart Start 3D Printing Pen Redemption
Terms and Conditions | Redemption Promotion
1. AptaGroTM Smart Start 3D Printing Pen Redemption (“Promotion”) is organized by Danone Specialized Nutrition (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”). By participating and entering this Promotion, you (“Participant”) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
2. The Promotion starts on 1st September 2020 and ends on 31st October 2020 (“Promotion Period”). All redemption entries must be received by 31st October 2020. Only original receipts dated between 1st September 2020 to 31st October 2020 (“Proof of Purchase”) are valid for redemption. Proof of purchase must be used once only. Any late entries or entries with Proof of Purchase dated not within the stated Promotion Period will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Promotion Period at any time without any prior notice. Redemption entries are deemed received at the time of receipt via WhatsApp by the Organizers and not at the time of transmitting or posting. Organizer’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
3. The Promotion is open to Participants aged 18 and above as of 2020 who reside in Malaysia.
4. Promotion is only valid for AptaGroTM Step 3 or Step 4 only. Eligible for Participants with a minimum purchase of any three (3) AptaGroTM 1.2kg Step 3 or Step 4, or six (6) AptaGro 600g Step 3 or 4 (only applicable to purchases from Giant) to be entitled for one (1) unit of Smart Start 3D Printing Pen (“Redemption Item”). One (1) Participant is entitled for the redemption of one (1) Smart Start 3D Printing Pen only. All Redemption Items are limited to products that are purchased from participating Aeon, Aeon Big, Giant, Tesco & TF Value outlets within Peninsular Malaysia only (“Participating Outlets“) during the promotion period.
5. How to redeem:-
a. Eligible for Participants with a minimum purchase of any three (3) AptaGroTM 1.2kg Step 3 or Step 4, or six (6) AptaGro 600g Step 3 or 4 (only applicable to purchases from Giant) in a single or combined receipt at all Participating Outlets within Peninsular Malaysia during Promotion Period and obtain the Proof of Purchase.
b. WhatsApp message with < Smart Start 3D Printing Pen >, <Participant Name>, < IC Number>, <Address> and attach picture of Proof of Purchase.
Example: Smart Start 3D Printing Pen, Nicole Lim, 860101-10-1234, 8, Jalan Bukit Damansara, 50000 Kuala Lumpur.
c. Send the WhatsApp message to +6012-5656038
d. A Proof of Purchase is deemed valid if it states clearly states the following items:-
I. The time and date of the purchase.
II. The name, business ID and address of the Participating Outlets where the purchase was made.
III. transaction ID of the purchase.
IV. A full description of AptaGroTM products in the purchase.
6. Delivery of Redemption Item:-
a. Redemption Item will be delivered to the address provided by the Participant. It is the responsibility of the Participant to provide a correct and valid address.
b. This Promotion is valid for Peninsular Malaysia addresses only.
c. Any returned and unredeemed items will be forfeited.
d. Redemption Item will be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks from 31st October 2020.
e. Redemption Item is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
7. The Organizer, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Promotion, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Promotion; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Promotion and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Promotion and usage of the Redemption Items.
8. The Organizer at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to reject any entry that is wrong, incomplete, unclear, damaged, torn, soiled, late, with wrong or insufficient Proof of Purchase. Any entry containing elements of allegations or defamation, involving the misrepresentation, infringing (or may be infringing) any copyright, trademark, or any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any entity, both for survival and for the deceased (including privacy rights, publicity or fraudulent images) will be disqualified automatically.
9. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative item of an equivalent value without prior notice. Any representations and warranties including but not limited to quality assurance, trade or eligibility of the Redemption Item are exempted from the Organizer.
10. Participant is responsible for all risks, liabilities, damages or claims caused by the use of the Redemption Item or by their participation in this Promotion. All expenses incurred to participate in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
11. By participating and/or accepting and/or using any of the Redemption Item(s), Participant agrees to release liability of the Organizer, all its business partners and other parties relating to this Promotion, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage or loss.
12. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, reject or disqualify, without limitation, any entry with element of violation of the Health Ministry's Code of Ethics in Marketing Infant Food and Related Products.
13. The Organizer shall not be liable for any default or loss suffered by any party due to natural disaster, war, riot, strike, industrial action, epidemic, fire, flood, storm, technical failure or any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer.
14. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use their name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Promotion.
15. All entry forms and Proof of Purchases submitted for the Promotion will be the property of the Organizer. By participating in this Promotion, each Participant consents to the Organizer’s collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the Participant, which includes Participant’s name, NRIC, address, email address, contact details, and any information which may identify the Participant (collectively, “Personal Data”) for the purposes relating to the Promotion as specified in these terms and conditions (“Purpose”).
16. The Organizer may transfer personal information (including but not limited to, name, address, contact numbers, IC numbers) to service provider(s) for the purposes of administering the Promotion and contacting Participants, solely for this Promotion only. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such requests can be made via email to the Organizer at Careline@Aptagro.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, Participant may refer to http://www.aptagro.com.my/privacypolicy.
17. By participating in the Promotion, Participant has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions and agreed that all matters relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all Participants of this Promotion, and no correspondence will be entertained.
18. The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion with the notification on https://www.aptagro.com.my or in any other manner. The Participant shall not make any claim or compensation from the Organizer for any losses incurred.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Participant agrees to waive any right against the Organizer and/or officers, employees, representatives and/or designated agents (including suppliers or any third party) in respect of loss or damage arising from the use of the Redemption Item or from the participation in this Promotion.
21. Please note that it will be necessary for the Organizers to process the Personal Data for the Purpose without which the Organizers may not be able to accept and/or process the Participant’s entry.
AptaGro™ One Step Ahead Giveaway
AptaGro One Step Ahead Giveaway- Contest Official Terms and Conditions
This AptaGro Giveaway contest (“Contest”) promoted on AptaGro Raise Them Resilient Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/aptagroraisethemresilient) (“Facebook Page”) is organized by Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd (formerly known as Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.). (“Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia”). The mechanics of this Contest are as explained below. By participating and entering into this Contest, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (“Terms and Conditions”).
CONTEST ENTRY DATES
1. This Contest will start from 1st Sept 2020 and ends on the 31st October 2020, 11:59pm (“Contest Period”).
2. A total of ten (10) Winner (“Winner(s)”) will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
WHO MAY ENTER
1. This Contest is only open to Entrants who are Malaysian citizens / permanent residents, aged eighteen (18) years of age or older in 2020.
2. Employees of Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in or claim any winnings under the terms of this Contest.
1. Completed Entry Criteria: To participate in this contest, Entrants must:
b. Take a photo/video showing how AptaGro has helped your child on their journey to be one step ahead
Here are some of the examples of activity:
First time riding a bike, climbed a mountain, learned how to swim, won a singing competition, showed compassion or any activities that show achieving a set milestone.
c. Entrants must ensure:
i. Your child must be between the age of thirty-six (36) months old to nine (9) years old at the time of recording or capturing participation material.
ii. In compliance with the Code of Ethics governed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, any contest entry with photo of a child from age zero to thirty-six (0 – 36) months old will be automatically disqualified.
iii. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia encourages all Resilience activity to be conducted under parental supervision.
iv. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to request for proof of age of any eligible Contest Winners (both parent and child) before they are confirmed as Winners. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Entrants who do not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia’s decisions are final. No correspondence relating to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia’s decisions will be entertained.
d. In the comment section of the AptaGro One Step Ahead Giveaway post in the Facebook Page (“Facebook Contest Post”):
i. Share with us how AptaGro has helped your child on their journey to be one step ahead in the form of words and photo/video.
ii. Add the following three (3) hashtags #AptaGro #StrongSmartStart #OneStepAheadGiveaway in the Facebook Contest Post.
For example: Here’s Danny (name), my 5-year-old (age) son riding a bike by himself for the first time! (what they are doing in the photo/video) #AptaGro #StrongSmartStart #OneStepAheadGiveaway (Hashtags)
iii. Tag 5 friends in the Facebook Contest Post.
2. Entrants can submit as many entries as they want but one Entrant can only win once.
3. Contest entries must be posted in the comments section of the Facebook Contest Post only. Submissions on any other space on the Facebook Page such as comments section of another post and/or Wall Post and/or Private Message and/or the comment section of this Terms & Conditions will not be accepted and considered as an Entry.
4. Contest entry will be deemed accepted only at the time of posting on the Facebook Page by Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia and not at the time of transmission and/or posting by the Entrant. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia accepts no responsibility for any late, lost and/or misdirected Contest entry for any reasons whatsoever.
5. Proof of purchase is not required at the point of Contest entry.
6. Proof of purchase is required if your entry is shortlisted as one of the Winners. Therefore, in order to qualify as a Winner, you must keep and produce upon request a copy of the proof of purchase of any AptaGro step 3 or 4 (600g, 1200g, 1800g), promo pack of (3x1.2kg) Step 3 or 4 , or AptaGro PROSYNEO pHP Step 3. Purchase must be made between the contest period of 1 September 2020 to 31 October 2020.
7. Contest entries will be deemed to be made by the authorised account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry who must be a natural person and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning the submitted Facebook account. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia's computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
8. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any Contest entry for any reason, at its sole and absolute discretion, including any Contest entry and/or entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia determines, at its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to void any Contest entries that are related to or caused such tampering or technical difficulties and/or terminate the Contest and the prize will be given to the next eligible Contest entry received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration of the Contest Period, notice will be posted on the Facebook Page.
9. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or related website(s) or Facebook Page or violates these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason.
10. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to remove any postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content posted by an Entrant which in the opinion of Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia:
a. Are libelous, defamatory or disparaging
b. Violate another's copyright or intellectual property
c. Condone or promote illegal activity
d. Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
e. Use harsh, obscene, hateful or threatening language
f. Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to the Facebook Page
g. Offer unauthorized medical advice
h. Any comment that is off topic
i. Violate Malaysia Code of Ethics for the marketing of infant foods and related products
11. Each Entrant hereby grants Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia the right and permission to use the Contest entry submitted by the Entrant, including any and all pictures, videos, recordings, descriptions and any other content and information provided by the Entrant pursuant to this Contest (“Submitted Content”) in all forms and media indefinitely for any purpose and without remuneration or compensation to the Entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia will select a total of ten (10) Winners based on the Completed Entry Criteria and Selection Criteria. Any incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified. An entry is deemed to be complete when all requirements stated in Clauses (1(a) to 1(d)) in “Contest Entry” section are met in no particular order.
2. Selection Criteria: Winners will be selected based on the creativity of photo/video, description of Resilience activity and number of likes.
3. The decisions made by the Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysian are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
1. Winner(s) will be determined after the end of the Contest Period. One (1) Grand prize, one (1) First Runner-Up, one (1) Second Runner-Up and seven (7) Consolation Prize Winners will be notified by a winner announcement post on AptaGro Raise Them Resilient Facebook Page. Winner(s) will be required to provide personal details including but not limited to, full name as per NRIC, contact number and local mailing address. Upon confirmation of the details required by Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia, the Winner will be declared as an official Winner of the Contest and the personal details provided by him/her, will be used for delivery of the prizes.
2. Winners are deemed to agree to be featured on AptaGro’s Facebook page and such feature may be made in various forms including video(s), picture(s), sound bite(s) or others as appropriate. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia shall have the rights to use any Submitted Content in the aforesaid without any additional compensation to the Winners.
3. In the event it is determined that any Winner has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period of forty eight (48) hours, has made false statements or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Winner will be disqualified and upon this disqualification and at Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia's sole discretion, another eligible Contest entry may then be declared the alternate Winner.
1. The Prizes are as follows:
a. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Segway.
b. One (1) First Runner-up Winner will receive a Hoverboard.
c. One (1) Second Runner-up Winner will receive a Trunki Ride-On Suitcase.
d. Seven (7) Consolation Winners will each receive a 1.2kg AptaGro Step 3.
2. Prizes will be sent to the address provided by the Winners to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia, and if it is returned, undelivered or a Winner claims not to have received it, Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia is not obligated to replace or re-issue the prize again. Delivery shall be restricted to a Malaysian address only.
3. All Winners are advised to examine the prize upon receipt. Faulty, and/or defective prizes must be returned immediately in its original packaging within one (1) week upon receipt, and at the Winner’s own cost. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia shall not be obliged to replace any defective, lost, damaged and/or stolen prize, where such defect, loss, damage or theft arises from the course of delivery and/or due to the negligence or fault of the winner. Any replacement prize is subject to stock availability.
4. By accepting the prize, each Winner grants to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia the right to use the name, voice, drawing, video and/or likeness of the Winner and his/her children and the Submitted Content by the Winner for purposes of advertising and promoting Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia's products related to the Contest in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
5. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion at any time without giving prior notice. Prizes are not transferable and may not be substituted, refunded or redeemed for cash.
6. Any visuals of the prize are for illustration purposes only.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all representations and/or warranties with respect to the prizes, including without limitation quality assurance, trade or eligibility, are hereby excluded from Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysiagives no warranty with respect to the merchantability of the prizes or their suitability or fitness for any purpose or quality of the service in connection with the prizes. The prizes are provided on an "As Is" basis. For the avoidance of doubt, Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia shall not be responsible nor liable for any injury or damage in relation to the usage of the prizes.
8. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
9. The prizes must be claimed within 7 working days from the date of announcement or notice of the claim of the prize whichever is earlier.
1. All Submitted Content for this Contest will be the property of Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia.
2. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant and/or Winner and travel companion, if any, agree to release Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia, its licensee, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parent company and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with this Contest and/or the receipt, ownership or use of the prize in this Contest and/or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity.
3. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia is not responsible for any technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any website or online service including the Facebook Page, any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or rules.
4. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any promotional materials advertising this Contest. Please refer to the Facebook Page for the latest updates of these Terms and Conditions which will become effective upon announcement. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, change, revise, terminate or suspend the Contest without prior notice for any reason including but not limited to any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension by Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia of the Contest shall not entitle any Entrant and/or winner to any claim or compensation against Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by any Entrant and/or Winner as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension.
6. By entering the Contest, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant consents to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia’s collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the Entrant, which includes but not limited to, Entrant’s name, NRIC, address, photograph, email address, contact details, physical condition, and any information which may identify the Entrant and the Entrant’s children (collectively, "Personal Data") for the purposes relating to the Contest as specified in these Terms and Conditions (“Purpose”).
2. Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia wishes to inform the Entrant that the Personal Data may be disclosed to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia's affiliates which may be located within and/or outside of Malaysia and any third parties that may be required by law or for the purposes of this Contest such as service and online providers for reasons relating to the Purpose.
3. The Entrant may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time thereafter by submitting such request in writing to Marketing Manager - Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia via email: email@example.com or alternatively to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone number: 03-22981688. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to the Personal Data should be channeled to Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia in the same manner.
4. Please note that it will be necessary for Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia to process the Personal Data for the Purpose, without which Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia may not be able to accept and/or process the Entrant’s Contest entry
AptaGro™ Pack Exchange Programme
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you participate in this Pack Exchange Programme (hereinafter referred to as the “Programme”) by AptaGroTM. AptaGro™ is a brand of formulated milk powder for children sold by Danone Specialized Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Company”). By participating in this Programme, you ("Participant") are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from participating in this Programme.
1. This Programme is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above at the time of participation with a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card and have children who are currently consuming growing-up milk ("GUM") from any of the following brands: Enfagrow, Friso Gold, Similac Gain and S-26 Gold.
2. This Programme starts on 3 October 2020 and ends on 31 December 2020.
3. The free AptaGroTM Step 4 600g given during this Programme will only be available upon first-come-first-serve basis while sock lasts (10 units per day per location) on each redemption day at any participating AptaGroTM roadshow outlet (“Redemption Location”). The Redemption Locations are as listed on the website: https://www.aptagro.com.my/promotions/swap-for-aptagro.html
4. To receive a free AptaGroTM Step 4 600g:
i. Present a box or tin with capacity of at least 1.2kg of your current GUM from any of the following brands: Enfagrow,
Friso Gold, Similac Gain and S-26 Gold, either consumed or unconsumed, at any Redemption Location.
ii. Look for an AptaGroTM promoter at the Redemption Location and exchange your current GUM for AptaGroTM Step 4 600g.
5. Each Participant is entitled to exchange one (1) free AptaGroTM Step 4 600g only.
6. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participants who do not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
7. All products are awarded on an “as is” basis and are strictly not for sale, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash.
8. The Company, all its Programme partners and other parties involved in the Programme, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Programme; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Programme and processing of the redemption; (c) any lost or damaged products caused by the Participant; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by the Participant's participation in the Programme and usage of the AptaGro TM Step 4 600g.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant agrees to waive any right against the Company and/or officers, employees, representatives and/or designated agents (including suppliers or any third party) in respect of loss or damage arising from the use of AptaGroTM Step 4 600g or from the participation in this Programme.
10. The Company shall not be liable for any default or loss suffered by any party due to natural disaster, war, riot, strike, industrial action, epidemic, pandemic, quarantines, government restrictions or such other government actions, fire, flood, storm, technical failure or any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Participant is responsible for all risks, liabilities, damages or claims caused by the use of the AptaGroTM Step 4 600g or by his/her participation in this Programme. All expenses incurred to participate in this Programme are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
12. The Company reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend or terminate the terms and conditions of the Programme with notification on https://www.aptagro.com.my/promotions/swap-for-aptagro.html or in any other manner.
13. The Company reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Programme with the notification on https://www.aptagro.com.my/promotions/swap-for-aptagro.html or in any other manner. The Participant shall not make any claim or compensation from the Company for any losses incurred.
14. By participating in this Programme, each Participant consents to the Company’s collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the Participant, which includes Participant’s name, NRIC, address, email address, contact details, and any information which may identify the Participant (collectively, “Personal Data”) for the purposes relating to the Programme as specified in these Terms and Conditions. For full details of the Company's privacy notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, please refer to https://www.aptagro.com.my/footer-navigation/privacy-policy.html
AptaGro™ SOS Smart Watch/Electronic Motor Car redemption
BUY APTAGRO™ OR MILNUTRI™ SURE NOW AND REDEEM:
1. SOS Smart Watch WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE of RM500 and above*
2. Electric Motor Car WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE of RM1388**
Promotion Period: 17 Nov – 31 Dec 2020
How to Redeem:
Step 1 - Purchase RM500 and above or RM1388 worth of any APTAGRO™ or MILNUTRI™ SURE product at any participating outlet
Step 2 - Fill up the redemption form available at the participating outlet <SOS Smart Watch/Electric Motor Car / Participant Name / Contact Number> and attach a picture of the original receipt(s)
Step 3 – Collect your SOS Smart Watch or Electric Motor Car at the participating outlet
*Each Participant is entitled to redeem either one (1) SOS Smart Watch or Electric Motor Car only. SOS Smart Watch is only eligible for redemption by Participants with a minimum purchase of RM500 and above worth of any AptaGro™ or Milnutri™ Sure product.
** Electric Motor Car is only eligible for redemption by Participants with minimum purchase of RM1388 worth of any AptaGro™ or Milnutri™ Sure product. Electric Motor Car is suitable for children of ages 3-6 years old and under 45kg.