Resilience Kit T&C
AptaGro® Resilience Kit Redemption
27th September 2018 – 26th November 2018
Terms and Conditions | Redemption Promotion
1. AptaGro® Resilience Kit Redemption (“Promotion”) is organized by Danone Dumex (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”). By participating and entering into this Promotion, you (“Participant”) agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
2. The Promotion starts on 27th September 2018 and ends on 26th November 2018 (“Promotion Period”). All redemption entries must be received by 30th November 2018. Only original receipts dated between 27th September 2018 to 26th November 2018 (”Proof of Purchase”) are valid for redemption. Proof of purchase must be used once only. Any late entries or entries with Proof of Purchase dated not within the stated Promotion Period will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Promotion Period at any time without any prior notice. Redemption entries are deemed received at the time of receipt via WhatsApp by the Organizers and not at the time of transmitting or posting.
3. The Promotion is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above as of 2018 who reside in Peninsular and East Malaysia.
4. Any one (1) purchase AptaGro® Step 3 600g or AptaGro® Step 3 1200g is entitled for one (1) unit of Resilience Kit (“Redemption Item“). One (1) Participant is entitled for the redemption of one (1) Resilience Kit only. All Redemption Items are limited to products that are purchased from any Tesco, Aeon and selected Giant outlets (“Participating Outlets“):
a. First (1st) 2500 customers from any Tesco outlets.
b. First (1st) 1000 customers from any Aeon outlets.
c. First (1st) 50 customers from participating Giant outlets (Cold Storage KLCC, Mercato Pavillion, Mercato Plaza Damas, Jason’s BSC).
5. How to redeem:-
a. Purchase any packs of AptaGro® Step 3 600g or AptaGro® Step 3 1200g at any Participating Outlets within Peninsular and East Malaysia during Promotion Period and obtain the Proof of Purchase.
b. WhatsApp message with Resilience Kit, <Participant Name>, < IC Number>, <Address> and attach picture of Proof of Purchase.
Example: Resilience Kit, Nicole Lim, 860101-10-1234, 8, Jalan Bukit Damansara, 50000 Kuala Lumpur.
c. Send the WhatsApp message to +6012-565 6038.
6. A Proof of Purchase is deemed valid if it states clearly:-
a. The time and date of the purchase.
b. The name, business ID and address of the Participating Outlet where the purchase was made.
c. The transaction ID of the purchase.
d. A full description of AptaGro® products in the purchase.
7. Delivery of Redemption Item:-
a. Redemption Item will be delivered to the address provided by the Participant. It is the responsibility of the Participant to provide a correct and valid address.
b. This Promotion is valid for Peninsular and East Malaysia addresses only.
c. Any returned and unredeemed items will be forfeited.
d. Redemption Item will be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks from 30th November 2018.
e. Redemption Item is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
8. The Organizer, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Promotion, including their directors, officers and agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Promotion; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Promotion and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Promotion and usage of the Redemption Items.
9. The Organizer at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to reject any entry that is wrong, incomplete, unclear, damaged, torn, soiled, late, with wrong or insufficient Proof of Purchase. Any entry containing elements of allegations or defamation, involving the misrepresentation, infringing (or may be infringing) any copyright, trademark, or any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any entity, both for survival and for the deceased (including privacy rights, publicity or fraudulent images) will be disqualified automatically.
10. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative item of an equivalent value without prior notice. Any representations and warranties including but not limited to quality assurance, trade or eligibility of the Redemption Item are exempted from the Organizer.
11. Participant is responsible for all risks, liabilities, damages or claims caused by the use of the Redemption Item or by their participation in this Promotion. All expenses incurred to participate in this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
12. By participating and/or accepting and/or using any of the Redemption Item(s), Participant agrees to release liability of the Organizer, all its business partners and other parties relating to this Promotion, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage or loss.
13. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, reject or disqualify, without limitation, any entry with element of violation of the Health Ministry's Code of Ethics in Marketing Infant Food and Related Products.
14. The Organizer shall not be liable for any default or loss suffered by any party due to natural disaster, war, riot, strike, industrial action, epidemic, fire, flood, storm, technical failure or any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer.
15. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree and have given the Organizer the rights to use their name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Promotion.
16. All entry forms and Proof of Purchases submitted for the Promotion will be the property of the Organizer. By participating in this Promotion, each Participant consents to the Organizer’s collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the Participant, which includes Participant’s name, NRIC, address, email address, contact details, and any information which may identify the Participant (collectively, “Personal Data”) for the purposes relating to the Promotion as specified in these terms and conditions (“Purpose”).
17. The Organizer may transfer personal information (including but not limited to, name, address, contact numbers, IC numbers) to service provider(s) for the purposes of administering the Promotion and contacting Participants, solely for this Promotion only. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organizer. Such requests can be made via email to the Organizer at email@example.com for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, Participant may refer to http://www.aptagro.com.my/privacypolicy.
18. By participating in the Promotion, Participant has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions and agreed that all matters relating to this Promotion are final and binding on all Participants of this Promotion, and no correspondence will be entertained.
19. The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion with the notification on https://www.aptagro.com.my or in any other manner. The Participant shall not make any claim or compensation from the Organizer for any losses incurred.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Participant agrees to waive any right against the Organizer and/or officers, employees, representatives and/or designated agents (including suppliers or any third party) in respect of loss or damage arising from the use of the Redemption Item or from the participation in this Promotion.
22. Please note that it will be necessary for the Organizers to process the Personal Data for the Purpose without which the Organizers may not be able to accept and/or process the Participant’s entry.