CONTEST OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Resilience Photo Challenge – Photo Contest (“Contest”) promoted on AptaGro Raise Them Resilient Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/aptagroraisethemresilient) (“Facebook Page”) is organised by Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (“Danone Dumex Malaysia”). The mechanics of this Contest are explained below. By participating and entering into this Contest, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
CONTEST ENTRY DATES
1. This Contest will start from 30 November 2018 until 13 December 2018, 11:59pm (“Contest Period”).
2. 40 Winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period.
WHO MAY ENTER
1. This Contest is only open to Entrants who is a Malaysian citizens / permanent residents, aged eighteen (18) years of age or older in 2018.
2. No purchase of Danone Dumex Malaysia’s products is necessaryily required to take part in this Contest.
3. Entrants must enroll themselves as “fans” by liking the Facebook Page and have a valid verifiable email address, Facebook account and Malaysian postal address.
4. Employees of Danone Dumex Malaysia and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in or claim any winnings under the terms of this Contest.
1. To participate in this contest, Entrants must:
a. Like AptaGro Raise Them Resilient Facebook page
b. Take a photo of your child engaging in an activity that showcases his/her resilience.
i. Your child must be at the age of above 3 years or 36 months.
ii. In compliance with the Code of Ethics governed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, any contest entry with photo of a child from age 0 – 35 months or 0 – 2 years and 11 month years old will be disqualified.
iii. AptaGro encourages all challenges to be conducted under parental supervision.
c. In the comment section:
i. Upload the photo
ii. Tell us their names, age & describe what Resilience Challenge are they doing (in the photo). Add the hashtag #RaiseThemResilient
For example: Here’s Danny (name), my 4 year old (age) son eating wasabi for the first time! (what they are doing in the photo) #RaiseThemResilient (hashtag)
2. Entrants can submit as much as entries as they want but one participant can only win once.
3. Contest entries must be posted in the comments section of the Facebook contest post only. Submissions on any other space on the Facebook Page such as comments section of another post and/or Wall Post and/or Private Message and/or the comment section of this Terms & Conditions will not be accepted and considered as and Entry.
4. Contest entry will be deemed accepted at the time of posting by on the page by Danone Dumex Malaysia and not at the time of transmission and/or posting by the Entrant. Danone Dumex Malaysia accepts no responsibility for any late, lost and/or misdirected Contest entry for any reasons whatsoever.
5. Contest entries will be deemed to be made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry who must be a natural person and in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Contest. The authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Danone Dumex Malaysia's computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
6. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any Contest entry for any reason, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any Contest entry and/or entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Danone Dumex Malaysia determines, at its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to void the Contest entry at issue and/or terminate the Contest and the prize will be given to the next eligible Contest entry received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration of the Contest Period, notice will be posted on the Facebook Page.
7. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or Facebook Page or violates these terms and conditions or for any other reason.
8. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to remove any postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content posted by the Entrant which in the opinion of Danone Dumex Malaysia:
a. Are libelous, defamatory or disparaging
b. Violate another's copyright or intellectual property
c. Condone or promote illegal activity
d. Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
e. Use harsh, obscene, hateful or threatening language
f. Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to the Facebook Page
g. Offer unauthorized medical advice
h. Any comment that is off topic
i. Violate Malaysia Code of Ethics for the marketing of infant foods and related products
9. Each Entrant hereby grants Danone Dumex Malaysia the right and permission to use the Contest entry submitted by the Entrant in all forms and media indefinitely for any purpose and without remuneration or compensation to the Entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Danone Dumex Malaysia will select forty (40) winner (“Winner(s)”) based on completed entries and selection criteria. Any incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified. An entry is deemed to be complete when the following requirements are met in no particular order:
a. A picture is posted during the contest period on the required post that your child doing one of the challenge selected from the Resilience Challenge List
b. Mentions of their names, age and description what Resilience Challenge they are participating with
c. The hashtag #RaiseThemResilient
1. Winner(s) will be determined after the end of the Contest Period and will be notified by a winner announcement post on AptaGro Raise Them Resilient the Facebook Page. Winner(s) will be required to provide personal details including full name as per NRIC, contact number and local mailing address. Upon confirmation of the details required by Danone Dumex Malaysia, the winner will be declared the official winner and the personal details provided by him/her, particularly, the local mailing address will be used for delivery of the prize.
2. Winners are deemed to agree to be featured on AptaGro’s Facebook page and such feature may be made in various forms including video(s), picture(s), sound bite(s) or others as appropriate. Danone Dumex Malaysia shall have the rights to use perform the aforesaid without any additional compensation to the winners.
3. In the event it is determined that any winner has not complied with these terms and conditions, has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period of fourteen (14) days, has made false statements or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the winner will be disqualified and at Danone Dumex Malaysia's sole discretion, another eligible Contest entry may then be declared the alternate winner.
1. Each Winner will receive one (1) Resilience Kit as prize. Participants are limited to only one (1) prize per one (1) household throughout the Contest Period.
2. By accepting the prize, each Winner grants to Danone Dumex Malaysia the right to use the name, voice, drawing, video and/or likeness of the winner and his/her children and the Contest entry submitted by the winner for purposes of advertising and promoting Danone Dumex Malaysia's products related to the Contest in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law).
3. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value at its sole and absolute discretion at any time without giving prior notice. Prizes are not transferable and may not be substituted, refunded or redeemed for cash.
4. Any visuals of the prize are for illustration purposes only.
5. Prizes will be sent to the address provided by the winners to Danone Dumex Malaysia, and if it is returned, undelivered or winner claims not to have received it, Danone Dumex Malaysia is not obligated to replace or re-issue the prize again. Delivery shall be restricted to a Malaysian address only.
6. Winners are advised to examine the prize upon receipt. Faulty, and/or defective prizes must be returned immediately in its original packaging within one (1) week upon receipt, and at winner’s own cost. Danone Dumex Malaysia shall not be obliged to replace any defective, lost, damaged and/or stolen prize, where such defect, loss, damage or theft arises from the course of delivery and/or due to the negligence or fault of the winner. Any replacement prize is subject to stock availability.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all representations and/or warranties with respect to the prizes are hereby excluded. Danone Dumex Malaysia gives no warranty with respect to the merchantability of the prizes or their suitability or fitness for any purpose or quality of the service in connection with the prizes. The prizes are provided on an "As Is" basis.
1. All Contest entry submitted for this Contest will be the property of Danone Dumex Malaysia.
2. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant and/or winner and travel companion, if any, agree to release Danone Dumex Malaysia, its licensee, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parent company and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with this Contest and/or the receipt, ownership or use of the prize in this Contest and/or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity.
3. Danone Dumex Malaysia is not responsible for any technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any website or online service including the Facebook Page, any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or rules.
4. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to amend, add or delete any of these terms and conditions at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any promotional materials advertising this Contest. Please refer to the Facebook Page for the latest updates of these terms and conditions which will become effective upon announcement. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions.
5. Danone Dumex Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, change, revise, terminate or suspend the Contest without prior notice for any reason including but not limited to any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Danone Dumex Malaysia which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension by Danone Dumex Malaysia of the Contest shall not entitle any Entrant and/or winner to any claim or compensation against Danone Dumex Malaysia for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by any entrant and/or winner as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, change, revision, termination or suspension.
6. By entering the Contest, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant consents to Danone Dumex Malaysia’s collection, use and processing of the personal data provided by the Entrant, which includes Entrant’s name, NRIC, address, photograph, email address, contact details, physical condition, and any information which may identify the Entrant and the Entrant’s children (collectively, "Personal Data") for the purposes relating to the Contest as specified in these terms and conditions (“Purpose”).
2. Danone Dumex Malaysia wishes to inform the Entrant that the Personal Data may be disclosed to Danone Dumex Malaysia's affiliates which may be located within and/or outside of Malaysia and any third parties that may be required by law or for the purposes of this Contest such as service and online providers for reasons relating to the Purpose.
3. The Entrant may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time thereafter by submitting such request in writing to Marketing Manager - Danone Dumex Malaysia via email: email@example.com or alternatively to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to the Personal Data should be channeled to Danone Dumex Malaysia in the same manner.
4. Please note that it will be necessary for Danone Dumex Malaysia to process the Personal Data for the Purpose, without which Danone Dumex Malaysia may not be able to accept and/or process the Entrant’s Contest entry.
Connect with our team of experts
We provide advice and support for you on your parenthood journey.